starting a weight loss program is not easy, and if you have no prior experience. It is not just trying to get on a treadmill and start running and then switch to the stationary bike. There are many factors that come into play, We not just focus our energy on exercise. Diet plays a key role, as well as rest.
If you are starting a weight loss program it is important to learn from those who have already been there. You can pick up many tips from the experience of others who can save a lot of time, money, energy and frustration.
Most people who want lose weight always starts the same way, and the same difficulties. Hence the need to have a list in which established a points that we must avoid when we start a weight loss program:
- Stay away from any exercise program that you recommend train every day of the week. We must begin gradually to adapt to our body.
- Must be taken be active throughout the day. This is different from the training itself. Being active means using stairs, use cars less and public transport and go going, etc.
- We must never stop eating, the weight you lose will "magically".
- eighth por quality food before counting calories. A Coke and a boiled egg with salad have the same amount of energy, but obviously we know what the healthy choice.
- Urban legend that the soft weights are for toning and heavy loads are to get huge is a myth. We need a minimum of intensity to take effect, however lighter than the weight, if not enough it will come to nothing.